The right hand care
1. PREPARE YOUR HANDS
An important key to your monkey hands is an even callus that is not too thick.
1.1. The callus has to go: Regularly use the Natural pumice stone by w.od. welder or the WODROD . With this you grind your calluses and thicker areas of the palm smooth and even. Best after you have washed your hands and they are still damp. Rub the stone or WODROD in one direction over the calluses of your hands. Be patient, it takes a while at the beginning 😉
1.2. Working with a blade: For stubborn spots, you can also use our Sharp Blade by w.o.d. welder and, if the skin is damp, use it to remove the callus downwards.
2. Embroider: Then wash your hands and remove the calluses with the stick for ´s Grobe by w.o.d. maintain welder.
3. The hand cream on it: Finally, the remaining hands with the best hand cream from w.o.d. apply welder. It is also best to use it before going to bed!
2. DURING WORKOUT
During the workout it is important for you to choose the right hand protection for YOU. You can get an overview of our different grips in our Handschutz-Ratgeber.
In order to determine the right size for the products, we have developed a template to help you. If you are between sizes, please choose the smaller size. But don’t be discouraged! Both WODies and JAW Grips are elastic and adapt to your hand after a while. At Bear Complex, RX Smartgrips, Alec Smith Rx Grips and JAW Leather Grips the leather is not as elastic.
3. AFTER WORKOUT
After using lime and a tough workout whether on the bar, kettlebell, or rope, your hands are in dire need of some monkey care again.
1. Embroider as much as you can: First wear the Stick for rough work by w.o.d. Welder applies a protective layer to heavily used areas to make them supple again or if you should have an open area. To speed up the healing process, don’t waste any time and embroider your hands right in the box after the WOD.
2. The hand cream for optimal skin: Use the best hand cream from w.o.d. welder to keep the rest of the skin supple and give it the moisture it needs.
EXTRA AWESOME MONKEY TIPS
1. Pucker yourself: Pucker your hands with our Pumice by w.o.d. very soft! It’s best if you always have one with you and can flex your hands e.g. at the red light or in the subway.
2. Stick in your pocket: Embroider the calluses and open areas of your hands as often as possible with the Stick for rough work from w.o.d. welder ! Within a very short time, the cornea becomes supple and elastic – this is how monkey hands should be! The same applies to vacancies: embroidery, embroidery, embroidery!
3. Note: Hard training needs soft hands
4. Don’t keep it to yourself:Tell everyone about the awesome products at Affenhand.de