Everything that is right
Terms of Service
Terms and Conditions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all orders via our online shop. Our online shop is aimed exclusively at consumers.
(2) A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed. Entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity.
§2 Contractual partner, conclusion of contract, correction options
(1) The following regulations for the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our Internet shop www.affenhand.de.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with Affenhand Marc Nitsche Am Grasigen Weg 14 D-95463 Bindlach.
(3) By placing the products in the online shop, we make a binding offer to conclude a contract for these items. You can initially place our products in the shopping cart without obligation and correct your entries at any time before sending your binding order by using the correction aids provided and explained in the ordering process. The contract is concluded when you accept the offer for the goods contained in the shopping cart by clicking on the order button. Please note that the ordered goods will be delivered as soon as we have received payment of the full purchase price and any shipping costs. We therefore ask you to transfer the purchase price immediately after receipt of the order confirmation, but no later than within 14 days. After the 14 days have expired, we withdraw from the contract.
(4) The order data and the terms and conditions will be sent to you by email immediately after you have placed your order. You can also read the terms and conditions at https://www.affenhand.de/agb .html.
§3 Contract language, contract text storage
(1) The language available for the conclusion of the contract is German.
(2) We save the text of the contract and send you the order data and our terms and conditions in text form. You can view the text of the contract in our customer login.
§4 Terms of Delivery
(1) Shipping costs are added to the stated product prices. You can find out more about the amount of shipping costs in the offers.
(2) In principle, you have the option of collecting the goods from Affenhand, Bahnhofstrasse 30, 95502, Germany during the following business hours: Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m
The following payment methods are generally available in our shop:
Bank transfer (payment in advance)
If you choose the payment method bank transfer (payment in advance), we will give you our bank details in a separate email and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
- Invoice: The payment period is  days from the dispatch of the goods/ticket/or, in the case of other services, the provision of the service. The complete billing conditions for the countries in which this payment method is available can be found here: , , , , , , a>,.
- Installment purchase: With Klarna’s financing service, you can pay for your purchase in fixed or flexible monthly installments under the conditions specified in the checkout. The installment payment is due at the end of the month after Klarna has sent a monthly invoice. Further information on installment purchase including the general terms and conditions and the European standard information for consumer credit for the countries in which this payment method is available can be found here (only available in the specified countries): , , , , ,, .
- Sofortüberweisung: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited immediately after placing the order.
PayPal, PayPal Express
During the ordering process, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or register first, identify yourself with your access data and confirm the payment order to us. After placing the order in the shop, we ask PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction is carried out automatically by PayPal immediately afterwards. You’ll get more information during the ordering process.
As part of the PayPal Plus payment service, we offer you various payment methods as PayPal services. You will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. There you can enter your payment data, confirm the use of your data by PayPal and the payment instruction to PayPal.
If you have selected the payment method PayPal, you must be registered there in order to be able to pay the invoice amount, or you must first register and authenticate yourself with your access data. The payment transaction is carried out automatically by PayPal immediately after confirmation of the payment order. You’ll get more information during the ordering process.
Credit card through PayPal
If you have chosen the credit card payment method, you do not have to be registered with PayPal in order to be able to pay the invoice amount. The payment transaction will be carried out by your credit card company at the request of PayPal immediately after the payment order has been confirmed and after your legitimation as the legitimate cardholder, and your card will be debited. You’ll get more information during the ordering process.
Direct debit via PayPal
If you choose the payment methodIf you have chosen direct debit, you do not have to be registered with PayPal in order to be able to pay the invoice amount. By confirming the payment order, you give PayPal a direct debit mandate. PayPal will inform you about the date of the account debit (so-called pre-notification). By submitting the direct debit mandate immediately after confirming the payment order, PayPal requests its bank to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction is carried out and your account is debited. You’ll get more information during the ordering process.
Invoice via PayPal
If you have chosen the invoice payment method, you do not have to be registered with PayPal in order to be able to pay the invoice amount. After a successful address and credit check and submission of the order, we assign our claim to PayPal. In this case, you can only pay to PayPal with a debt-discharging effect. In addition to our terms and conditions, PayPal’s terms and conditions and data protection declaration apply to payment processing via PayPal. Further information and the complete terms and conditions of PayPal for purchase on account can be found here.
§6 Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§7 Damage in transit
If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please report such defects to the deliverer as soon as possible and contact us immediately. The omission of a complaint or contact has no consequences for your legal claims and their enforcement, in particular your warranty rights. However, they help us to be able to assert our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
§8 Warranty and Guarantees
(1) Unless otherwise expressly agreed below, the statutory right to liability for defects shall apply.
(2) Information on any additional guarantees that may apply and their exact conditions can be found with the product in each case.
(3) Customer service: You can contact our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints by email at email@example.com
(4) Insofar as the information contained in our brochures, advertisements and other offer documents has not been expressly designated as binding by us, the illustrations or drawings contained there are only approximately authoritative.
(5) If the delivered item does not have the quality agreed between the customer and us or it is not suitable for the use required by our contract or general use or it does not have the properties that the customer could expect according to our public statements, we are obliged to subsequent performance. this does not apply if we are entitled to refuse subsequent performance based on statutory regulations.
§9 Code of Conduct
We have submitted to the following codes of conduct:
Trusted Shops quality criteria
§10 Dispute Resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find here find. We are willing to participate in an out-of-court arbitration procedure before a consumer arbitration board.